Rouse Surveyors — an independent, privately-owned professional land surveying company based in downtown Toronto — provides survey services and land information services throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Established in 2010, Rouse Surveyors is committed to using the most up-to-date technology on the market today to provide the most efficient and effective professional service.
At Rouse Surveyors, we know the latest technology is critical but we also understand our historic role as surveyors and believe in old-fashioned customer service. We have vast experience researching the archival plans and survey evidence that make up the fabric of our city. Rouse Surveyors is a small firm that is committed to personalized service — indeed, it is the foundation of our business.
Excellence, Dependability & Responsiveness
At Rouse Surveyors, our commitment is to excellence. Service and responsiveness are the cornerstones of our business philosophy.
You can depend on us to understand your requirements, offer you the correct product for your needs and provide friendly, personalized service.
You can count on us to deliver surveys and plans of the highest standard on time and on budget.
- Mark-up of property boundaries
- Fencing Surveys
- Surveyor's Real Property Reports
- Reference Plans
- Condominium Plans
- Plans of Subdivision
- Commercial Tenant Area Certificates
- Plans for Third-Party Signage
- Topographic Plans
- Pre-Engineering Plans
- Building Facade Plans
- Building and Construction Layout
- Precision Gridline Layout
- Subsurface Utility Mapping Survey Services
- Plans for Severance Consent Applications
- Plans for Official Plan Amendment/Re-zoning
- Draft Plans of Condominium
- Draft Plans of Subdivision
- Subdivision Design
- Compiled Ownership Plans
- Concept Plans